Hate it..

04 June 2009

Walau.. jus the 1st week of school but the assignment and project r coming in liek nobody business.. this semester is going to be a killing sems.. all the subjects r like super duper hard and focus more on theory.. thw worse part is i hv tv2 this sem.. walau.. really shit man.. for the time being i still cant change my mode from holiday to study.. haih.. sien ar.. Anyhow, i'm gonna make sure i try to work hard on it.. cos i dowan dissappoint my parents, i wan them to feel pround of me, i wan my name is call out when i walk through the stage.. i wan my award from my family.. Since i wan to try hard, so the 1st steps of reaching my goals is to sleep early and wake up early to have a healthy life.. so i'm gonna sleep now.. muahahhahaa... "lame excuss"..

2 Butterfly:

Cindy said...

sleepy piggy.....
btw, i haven got chance 2 praise u. nice hair!

joanne said...

thanks yea.. n also very thanks to ur souvenir.. hehehe