Please be more considerate n watch out every words tat u say..

26 November 2009

Be more considerate.. Be more rational.. Be more carful in every words u say.. with this do u noe how hurtful it can be to someone.. how can u say like tat to me..? if i've got a chance of cos i wanted to go back so much.. but sometimes is not up to me to decide.. i hv to consider every single factor before i do any decision.. money is one, transport is 2, and any other thing tat i need to settle before i can do anything.. even if i calculate back, i think i go back more often then u lo.. u say u r very kindfull to back then to visit the old wat about when u go for vacation n i'm there wif them..? u say my is excuss wat about urs..? my is important and i hv to attend class, exam n assignment.. urs is jus go and hv fun.. pls la.. think back ur self wat is more important...? i never expect u to talk to me nicely n i can tolerate it cos i dowan cause any problem.. but i hv feeling too, can u pls take care of my feeling before u say anything out from our mouth.. u r making my life difficult... if u r really care for me, dont u suppose to help me up more n considerate more..
then u complain tat i din go visit u.. wat about when i say i wanna visit u wat is ur excuss to me..? u also not frequently call me up n ask about me la.. wat do u expect..? u only think tat i should call u up and i should continue call n ask for visit.. hello.. i'm a normal human.. i got feeling also k.. when someone keep on turn u down wat will u feel.. even u r here wif me.. but when i suffer where will u..? even when i first move down u r not the one who help me up also.. yet i hv to ask help from my cousin sis tat i never talk to her for like ages.. wat else can u say about it..? anyhow, u still my elders.. i still hv to respect in no matter in wat way.. but is not deep in my heart.. poker face is also useful no matter in wat situation.. this time i use it again..
conclusion is human is hard to maintain everything in their life.. one grow up and one will fall..

0 Butterfly: