long long time ago...

21 October 2010

it been quite sometime that i have not update my blog every since i start my working life... basically i daily routine was wake up in the early morning, work, back from work, watch tv then end my day wif sleep... super damp boring life... i don hv enuf time to rest and sleep as much as i want... i miss the feeling of wake up by myself after i get enuf rest not wake up by the stupid alarm... sad case...

mayb cos of this.. i feel that my fren r getting far far away for me.. cos i don even hv enuf time by myself not to say to meet up them. i even back going back to my favorite hometown since 2 months ago... miss all of them back in my sweet hometown... haih... hate the working life... luckily there is someone that enlighten my day when i feel down... hehehe.. that will be my cute cute "rabbit" beside me... thanks a lot..

0 Butterfly: