Faith...

25 May 2009

Is tat really my problem..? y avbody start saying is my problem..? all the while i do think tat i'm in the right side.. now ths situation make me think tat am i doing the wrong thing..? even mom also say is my problem.. everything turn out to be this way is cos of me.. i try wat i can but thing still turn out this way..

everyone is asking me not to be so bad temper and try to be passion.. the problem is i try and i cant do it.. i'm very blur and confuse now.. don noe wat can i do.. since in others ppl eyes what is do is always wrong wrong thing..

Do you guy believe, between human there is always a small little tiny thing which we cant see is connecting one person to another.. this called faith.. if you r not connecting to it means...

2 Butterfly:

Cindy said...

If u wanna feel better, compare ur temper with mine. Then u'll think u hav gd temper. haha....
don wori, b hapi....

joanne said...

honestly.. i feel tat my temper is worst than u lo.. haih.. sad case.. btw thanks for comfort me..