I'm Glad...

04 May 2009

I received a lot of comment for the previous post.. i'm glad tat all my fren r so supportive and they r by my side when there is anything happen... thanks guy.. u guy r really rocks man.. i love u guy too.. With all teh support and care i will make sure i try my best on it.. frenship used to be quite a strange word to me since 5 years ago.. n guess wat.. now the this word is coming back to me again..

After the previous post.. i do make myself motivate and dertemine that i must slim down before sch start.. i hope tat i can make it.. But it seem like my own way doesn;t works.. its d 2 weeks, but it still the same and teh worse is it doesnt go up bt go up... wat wrong is it..? really very sick of it.. this is the very first time i hv a strong motovation to slim down but the result doesnt turn out like wat i expect.. how..? wat else can i do..? feel so dissappointed wif it.. haih.. Anyhow, i will still keep it up and i hope miracle will happen.. chaos..

4 Butterfly:

Tissuegirl said...

the tea i gave u you try already ah? :) got putput or not? kaka. :P and i'm going to nag again: try doing some fun exercise like dancing la. :) what about signing up for dance classes together? :)

joanne said...

u serious..? u sure u wanna join dancing class wif me..? all the while i'm waititng for it man..

Tissuegirl said...

ya..why not. you never say also...dumb dumb la you. we go do some research where to go. my place there got one. i think it will be fun! :)

Anonymous said...

it takes time...so be patient lo...
support!

fun..