An Offence

29 April 2009

I don't know when this theory was apply, if you are fat, chubby, bla bla bla.. in short if you are not slim enough mena you d commit an offence.. when i'm fat, it doesn't mean tat i'm lazy.. when i'm fat, it doesn't mean that i dont hv any fashion sense.. when i'm fat, it doesn't mean tat i'm lower class than anyone.. when i'm fat, it doesn't mean tat i'm not allow to buy any new clothes.. Is my body, Is my choice, Is my life..

I never deny tat slim is pretty, can wear any outfit tat suit the trend and age.. not like me always wear aunty clothes which in a big size.. sometime u even feel shy when i asked for another bigger size.. i love to wear spaghetti stripe, evening dress, sleeveless, love to dress up like a trendy teen.. the problem is i'm too fat for it.. cant wear like this is not an offence.. having a fat body is not an offence too..

If you feel shy to walk wif me, u may just go away.. i noe in this world a lot of ppl like to judge a book by it cover.. when u r pretty, i will spend more time to understand u.. talk to u.. hang out wif u and so on.. when u r fat mean sorry they r not going to spend an equal time for u.. Is it mean tat i'm not suppose to live in this world..? Is it mean tat i'm rubbish in this world..?

Maybe some will think tat i'm a bit too sensitive.. To be honest, i'm ok wif all the types of teasing n fool around wif fren and family.. but let me tell me.. during this 6 years time while i fat i get to understand different types of ppl and different views toward fat person.. i have learn a lot from there.. a quote from me, "FAT MEAN YOU'RE NOTHING"

In this 6 years times.. i don dare to go back to a place.. i don dare to meet a group of ppl.. until today, i think i have not meet them for 4 years.. they r suppose to be the ppl who always by my side.. but after a few incidents, i don dare to meet them till now.. even we still keep in touch through phone but we never meet.. i miss them.. but i scare to face all the words and "compliments" by them.. i try my best last year, during a fren wedding dinner.. i'm force to be there, n the consequence is facing all the weird focus from ppl around me.. Shall i be happy when some ppl actually cant recognise me..? i don noe..

Yea, I'm FAT.. So what..?
I'm going to buy clothes in Tall n Big.. So What..?

11 Butterfly:

Life_Explorer said...

yes.... u r fat... so what..? this is who u r... if i love u.. means i love u as a whole.. no matter how fat or slim u r... i still will b wif u.. my love towards u will never change.. if reli one day... u might need to visit Big n Tall to shop for clothes... i'll gain more weight to keep it up wif u... we shop n buy clothes together there.. i don mind how fat or slim u will b... as long as u r still the same girl dat i noe n fall in love wif the 1st day i met u... i will stick to u.. the most oso we both bcome 'fei por n fei kong' lo... hehehe...

Life_Explorer said...

oh yea... don think urself as a useless junk in this world... to me... u r the most precious gems dat i ever found in my lifetime..

Penny said...

Wahh who make u angry ? Don't say urself like that la .. u know what ?I need to be like u as well ... I'M FAT .. so what ??? slim doesn't mean everything .. health is more important !! n most importantly there still Cg there to love u deep deep ... : ) smile .. i want to see the cheerful and quirky YY !!!

Tissuegirl said...

muacks. see your bf love u, penny love u..I ALSO LOVE YOU. you will always be my cute turtle. Nicer to hug, nicer to cuddle ( hor... terrance), and nicer to lean on. :) i love you for who you are inside...no matter how you look like or how you dress..it will not change how i see you...MY LOVELY FUNNY CUTE FUN TURTLE! :)

joanne said...

thanks guy.. u guy are really rocks.. i love u guy too.. penny, even thought i say it so loud.. but i dont think i can make it.. if i can really make it, this post would not exist.. ruth, thank u for being so supportive n comfort.. last, every guy might 1 to hv a pretty gf so tat can show off a bit in front of fren n relatives.. obviously if u hv a choice u sure will 1 to be wif a better gf.. muahaha.. kidding la.. u cant run away from me anymore..

Penny said...

Ohh .. I'm not supportive n didn't comfort u la ... *jealous* mai fren u ade .... haha!!

joanne said...

hahha.. no la.. haiyo.. ok la.. sayang u more more la.. when free ar..? wanna go for another mission trip..?

Phoebe Woo said...

*hugs* love u o turtle..!! dun worry no matter how, i'l stil love n sayang u de..!! muacks

whatever said...

hey, dropping by...
You r not that fat laa,k~
just ignore what people say & how they look at u..
Just be yourself and enjoy ur life..
Cheers ^.~

Yumi said...

who say my joanne fat? who say fat means not nice...and who say slim means nice wor...

as long as happy can d ma...
dont angry k?

Anonymous said...

today only know u hv blog...long time nvr play msn jor lo...

dun b so negative k?
fat is not an offence...

we will support u if u wana slim down,
we will oso support u if u decide to stay the way u r nw~

we r friends regardless of ur size!

fun