Long Lost Memories...

15 April 2009

Here come back again my memories... when there are Ruth and Joanne, it sure will have Bar BQ Plaza come into picture... this will be the best place for me and Ruth to chit-chat to know more about each other during this few months... As me and Ruth have less contact since our training start.. so.. this is the time where we get back on what happen on each other.. without any hesitate we have d plan for the next outing which is makan again.. muahahhaa.. 2 of us memang love to makan and the best part is.. we share the same taste bud... hahaha..

For those who don noe how me n Ruth get to become close fren...? here goes the story... there is "weird" girl suddenly sit beside me and said:"hai, my name is Ruth".. i was like... o..o..o..k... then we start have our "weird" conversation... muahhahaa.. after that, both of us become reli super close which i hv to see her avday when i go to uni and back from uni.. haih.. besides, she avday also will nag nag nag like my mom at home... such as.. study la exam coming, faster do the assignment la, sleep early la, and now she start to nag me on the final report for internship.. haih.. kesian me.. hahaha.. but luckily got her avday nag me.. like my mobile alarm clock... ops.. reveal too much of info i better go write report.. if not later kena nag again.. chaos..

11 Butterfly:

Life_Explorer said...

Good job ruth.... I support u.... Keep on nagging her.... kekekekeke... see la u.. "lu xiao".. ppl treat u so nice say ppl pula... haih... u oso another weird one..

Tissuegirl said...

HAHA terence support me. Neh neh neh neh. yes turtle the weird one. :P somo wnat to cerita how we met...you the weird one k. fate la fate. HAHAHAHA. the turtle god ask me say hello to you one. :P

joanne said...

hahaha.. 2 weirdos r spamming my blog.. don ceroboh other ppl blog k..

Life_Explorer said...

u shud b thankful got ppl wan ceroboh ur blog... i jus pity u coz ur blog got no ppl wan comment except me n ruth... kekekekeke... so we r jus doin u a BIG favour... muahahahahaha... =P

joanne said...

wow... then i ma should thank u very much..? u slowly wait la.. now new only.. later on u comment i also dowan to reply d ar...

Tissuegirl said...

eh eh fight in the bedroom. no need fight on the blog. akakakakak.:P

joanne said...

faster go sleep la.. my dear cinderella...

Penny said...

YY ....................... : )

joanne said...

walau.. u also so fast get to know my blog d ar..? hahaha.. mus always come visit oh...

Penny said...

of courseeeeeeeeeeeee i will ... hahas .. nyek nyek *wink*

Phoebe Woo said...

Go go go fight..!! i wanna noe who win..hahaha