Irresistable....

19 April 2009

Food is always the thing that make me lost my stand and dignity.. sob sob.. since last week till today i been eating like nobody business.. like tat how to slim down ar.. haih, during 1 week time i visit BBQ plaza twice, visit hometown steamboat once, visit sunwong once and Mr. Loh restaurant a few times.. muahahhaha.. everytime after i filled my stomach i feel like nth is this world can be so wonderful ever.. muahahaha.. i noe it seem a bit exaggerate but i really feel this way especially i have craving for tat food for some time.. ok i admit i'm human who live to eat, not eat to live.. i don noe when i started this habit which like to eat, but i noe a few fren of my have got the influrence from me and start blaming me.. muahhahaha.. too bad, as for a girl like me shopping is really not my type, so ppl out there dont invite me for a shopping spree but invite me for a eating spree.. hahahaha.. BIG FAT PIG IS COMING SOON.. chaos..

4 Butterfly:

wyvona said...

i saw "slim down" in ur dream and reality column? but but...... hahaha...

joanne said...

hahahaha... too bad la...

Life_Explorer said...

ho ho ho ho.... big fat pig is coming to town...

Phoebe Woo said...

yeah yea..!!!