Dead fish...

14 April 2009

Walau.. human are always confuse and contradict with what they want and need.. before my intern end, everyday hoping for it to finish faster so that i can fully have my rest and enjoy my day.. but now, is only 2nd day of my holiday i start to feel bored.. and guess what, averagely i will sleep 3 times per day... sooner or later sure will become piggy d.. haih.. now i understand the feeling of desperate, lonely and miserable when a person have nth to do but stay just at home from day till nite.. haih... but never mind, this feeling won last long cos i'm going out tomolo.. muahaha.. my friend wanna celebrate my b...e...l...a...t...e...d... b'day.. walau... my b'day has past like ages ago now only wanna celebrate.. who ask me to hv a weird friend.. haih.. ok la.. will blog more tomolo k.. chaos...

12 Butterfly:

Life_Explorer said...

u know wut is this called..? gatal.. giv u this.. then u wan dat... haih... ppl wan celebrate ur b'day then u say ppl weird... "lu xiao"... =P

Life_Explorer said...

hrmm... n some more... u r alredi a piggy... ho ho ho ho ho...

joanne said...

wei... u r.. don alwats find problem over here yea.. i will kill u de... better be careful la..

Life_Explorer said...

T.T i'm so scared... hu hu hu

Melissa เมลิสา said...

Joanne,YY,Yen Ying add me!!link me!!!hahaha i'll link u too...tq ya

nana said...

tutututututututu..i m comin to kacau u lar..haha^^

joanne said...

hahaha.. mae yin.. u sure u wanna call me so many name in one row..? muahahah

joanne said...

nana... i love to being kacau by u k.. muhahaha..

Tissuegirl said...

oi! what weird friend?! :P

wyvona said...

lol...now only realise u had created a blog. see seee...during working hour, always kacau me, always fall asleep. now let u stay at home, u say u're bored. must be la...cuz u have lost ur "tou dai"... no more "tou dai" listen to u d. I noe u miss us.."si mou". hehe...

joanne said...

celaka.. now only realise really no heart de la.. haih.. dissappointed la..

Phoebe Woo said...

Kacau Kacau..!! :D