Doubt...

10 August 2009

Life always drive me miserable.. i tend not to lost myself.. but ended up i do.. i hope to be like someone else but i fail.. y life i always so difficult for me..? y cant i be like others can enjoy til the max without worry and doubt.. y cant i like others live in their own world..? i dislike this feeling keep on border me.. i dislike to hv all this to stuck in my mind..

if u r telling me this is wat we should learn when we grow up, then i refuse to grew up.. i prefer to live in my world.. i prefer to do anything without double thought.. i prefer when i was shelter by my family..

all this hv change.. i longer enjoy all this preference of my.. now wat i hv is only 9 ft x 6 ft space for me.. which i feel comfortable n relax.. i can do anything i wan.. this is my little shelter that i feel safe n relief.. no need worry about the thought out there...

i'm stuck.. i'm stuck.. i need my freedom... i need freedom on everything.. from physical to soul..

1 Butterfly:

Cindy said...

if u b other ppl then u r not de 1 n only unique joanne in this world anymore. u jealous ppl, ppl oso jealous u. jus b urself...