Please...

18 August 2009

Everytime i heard bad news about u.. I feel so blank in my mind.. I don noe wat to do.. to be exact I cant do anything.. everytime i think back the time we spend together n how u treat me n this 20 years i feel so happy and lucky to live under ur arms.. You make me realise u need to treasure wat ever i hae now.. u make me understand wat is more important in my life.. i feel so guilty on how i treated u last time.. i regret.. i seriously regret.. wat can i do now is to pray hard for u.. i beg god to give me one more chance to treat u well.. give me chances to accompany u.. give me chance to show my thanks thru action.. give me chances to act as a good child.. gives me chances to give watever i can.. Please i beg u.. pls. gives me chances to done my best.. i'm not greedy jus a few years will do.. please..

0 Butterfly: