Late Post for 10th Jan

27 January 2010

Every year before and during my b'day the most happy and touching moment is where i will received plenty of sms n call from my fren wishing me happy b'day.. anyhow this year i received the least.. this really make me down to the earth.. a bit dissappointed but i still full wif hope.. well i ended up just like normal.. i noe tat b'day it doesnt mean must have something very fancy n special but i don noe y this year i expect more than previous year.. well.. it jus end my big day like tat by staying at home and doing nth.. i been quite down after tat day..
Sunday nite.. went out wif fren for some yam cha session.. chit chat and laugh here n there.. enjoy and it make me forget my disappointment.. we went to the new open station 1 near the Komtar Dom.. we talk n talk n talk non stop.. mayb i have not seen her for quite some time..
waiter send a banana boat wif candles to us.. i shock yet happy.. this is the first time i really can feel the surprise tat given.. everytime when ppl wanna give surprise to me, usually i d noe what r they doing.. but this time i really never expect and don noe she is doing this for me.. i feel so touch and speechless on the spot.. my tears running without my concern.. feel like hugging her and kiss her by telling her how much i love her..
That nite really end my day wif a nice full stop..

Jo, i really appreciate what u hv did.. thanks a lots and love u always..

0 Butterfly: