Late Post for 13th Jan..

27 January 2010

What a sad and suffering day for me.. i just hit a jackpot where 4 of us only me that got it.. what a lucky day to me man.. before that i was just lauging at one of my fren who just come out from hospital wif the same sickness as me.. who noe..?? the next 1 is me.. what the.. really CHEH..
people who noe me well, u should noe that in my life time the most scary thing to me is either go for dental or injection.. WOW.. u guy noe that cos of worry that they might give me a drip.. that y i die die also dowan go hospital during the first day i fever.. but after the third day i still suffering and i hv no choice cos mom is nugging non stop.. i thought i just need to suffer once and tat it.. Mana tau.. everyday the nurse come n "suck blood" reason - need to check and monitor whether is positive or negative.. what the ---- .. i'm like everyday donating blood.. everytime i saw the nurse i feel like crying and don noe wat to do.. haih.. no one is by my side when i gone thru all this.. mom is bz fetching sibling and grandparents.. else, dear hv to go back kl cos start class d.. haih.. Thanks Mae yin and her mom for visit, dear ah ma and my uncle aunty.. of cos not forgetting Jo for ur peel fresh which make me cough more.. hahahaha... just kidding la.. enjoy ur care when i suffer.. next time cant find a job can consider be a nurse.. haha..

According to anonymous, when i'm sick i turn into another person which is more ladylike.. hahaha.. never see tat..?? too bad u hv no more chance to see tat.. haha..

0 Butterfly: