When will all this stop..?

04 March 2010

U noe tat i don like it.. u noe tat will hurt me.. u noe tat will make me even more upset.. u noe tat will make me suspect.. y u still keep on doing it..? without the phone u cant survive..? izzit cos the phone is the medium between u n her tat y u need it to communicate wif her..? y u keep hurting me over n over again..? i d try my very best to do watevea i can.. i try to swallow everything d.. i try to keep silent on certain thing d.. i try to bear wif u d.. y u did this to me..? i feel like running out form here.. but i cant.. i feel to going somewhere tat u couldnt found me.. but i cant.. i feel like breaking up this relationship.. but i cant.. u r making my life miserable.. how u wan me to be..? how..? how..? how..? ....................................................................................................................................

0 Butterfly: